WINE ISLAND GIVEAWAY | WINE TWO TICKETS FOR YOU AND A FRIEND TO WINE ISLAND!
Do you want to win two tickets for you and a friend to Wine Island? This sold out event in Sydney is a 3-day food and wine festival that attracts wine connoisseurs and adventurous day trippers alike to this small and picturesque island on the harbour, as it’s transformed into a luxurious oasis of premium wines, beer, food, cocktails, silent discos, masterclasses, music, treasure hunts and so much more. These two tickets are up for grabs for one lucky winner and give you entry to the festival for the 4pm session on Sunday 20 March 2022.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Promotion commences at 8:00am on 4th March 2022 and ends at 5:00pm on 9th March 2022 (“Promotional Period”).
3. Entry is only open to residents of NSW, Australia aged 18 years or over (“Eligible Entrants”).
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Eligible Entrants must complete the outlined steps via Winesmiths’ Instagram Account. Including, Liking the post, tagging a friend you would like to take with you, and following the Winesmiths’ Instagram Account.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Entrants can enter as many times as they like.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The prize draw will take place by Winesmiths at 4:00pm 10th March 2022 and the winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram. The winner will be chosen at random and contacted by email within one day of the draw.
11. The valid entry drawn will win two tickets to Wine Island. The session at Wine Island is for 4:00pm Sunday 20th March 2022, and these tickets are only eligible to be used at this time. This is an over 18 event, and the winner drawn must be located in NSW.
12. Total prize pool value is up to $234.00.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right, subject to any written directions of the lottery authorities, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize, then the prize will be forfeited and a redraw will occur.
16. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
18. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place at 10:00am Monday 14th March 2022.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised, intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law
a. to disqualify any entrant; or
b. subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
21. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
22. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
c. any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
d. any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
e. if the party event is postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
f. any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
g. attendance at the prize event.
23. The Promoter is Winesmiths of 40 Eden Valley Road, Angaston, South Australia, 5353.